Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kyler the Red Nosed Reindeer

We Just Got a new camera on Monday so you can expect me to be better about our blog again here are the first few pics from it.
Kyler and i Decided to do a Photo Shoot.

Don't feed the reindeer



I think i can already walk even though i've only been crawling for a few weeks



Ooo he's an angry reindeer



Looking cute for Santa





Hi Everybody

We decided it was ok to feed the reindeer if he looked so cute


Here are some elf pics for becky





wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Barnedt Bunch said...

Oh he's so cute! So you guys got a camera? What kind did you get?

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

What a cute little reindeer! :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas, Kids make the Holidays much more fuN!

Callie said...

He is sooo cute! I'm glad you finally have a camera again. I have really been missing picture of him! :) I especially love the one where he is chomping on his crib. Kaden has teeth marks on the side of his crib where he has had a midnight snack. Good think it is real wood and we can refinish it! :)

Rebecca Susan said...

He is such a doll!! I love his little reindeer suit. And seriously, the Muppets? Excellent choice!!