Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The movie Game

I got this from Becky's facebook and thought it sounded fun so hopefully people still look at my blog.

1. Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out (or bold) when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun.

1. On my speck they eat rainbow and poop butterflies. - Horton Hears a Who- Jer.

2. Soon we will all have to choose between what is good and what is easy. -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- Kurtis

3. What about you? Don't you have any needs? No I'm Jesus.- 27 Dresses- sam

4. So your saying you lost the map? you don't have it? No. I'm saying i forgot to hang on to it while my ass was free falling off a 100-ft. waterfall. So you don't have it?- without a paddle- sam

5. You're going to surf in that? No, I'm gonna surf in my da-na-da-na's. Your what? Da na da na! You're wearing nut-huggers! - Blue Crush-Laura N.


7. Goose who's butt did you kiss to get in here anyway? The list is long, but distinguished. -Dirk N.

8. Man, the Admiral's gonna freak when he hears you blew up his satellite phone. Not as much as when Rudy tells him that it was attached to the boat. - Sahara Laura N.

9. I dont give a flying fart in space what you think!- What a Girl wants- Sam

10. Don't change the facial structure. I'm making you taller. Don't you want to be taller? You're a midget in 34 states. Yeah, well, I'm an animal in the other 34... 24. 22.- Oceans 13- Jer

11.Slut in Truck.- John Tucker Must Die- Sam

12. The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe you're either (a) not at home, (b) home but don't want to talk to me, or (c) home, desperately want to talk to me, but trapped under something heavy. If it's either (a) or (c), please call me back.- When Harry Met Sally- sam

13. I'm, 4-foot 6, I don't shave, I don't have a job, and I'm gonna be an uncle. Is there something weird about that? Finally, someone who thinks like I do. Oh, yeah, a 12 year old.- Father of the Bride Part II- sam

14. Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people. - Farris Bullers Day Off- BJ D.

15. You like Chagall? I do. It feels like how being in love should be. Floating through a dark blue sky. With a goat playing the violin. Yes - happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat.- Notting Hill- Jer

16. I'm wiry. -Replacement-Jer

17. I'm gliding here! - Miss Congeniality Katie barnedt

18. Can I borrow your underpants for 10 minutes? - Sixteen candles. tiffany mooseman

19. Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry -Spaceballs- Dirk N.

20. Blinkin, I'd like you to meet Ahchoo. A Jew? Here? No no, not a Jew. Ahchoo. - Robin Hood Men in Tights- Laura N.

21. If Jordan gives birth to a fine Irish son / There will be Cocktails and Dreams for him one day to run / A business that will yield the financial windfall / To be franchised in every suburban shopping mall. / If a daughter arrives to bless our clan / I guess the shit will finally hit the fan / But this I shall promise thee / I'll never let her marry a guy like me. / Still if our child is the naughtiest of girls or the wildest of young men / I swear I'll be the best dad I can / And never ever get spooked again.- cocktails- Sam

22. Oh honey you know what's happened I got a runner in my pantyhose, I'm not wearing pantyhose. -Pretty Woman- Tiffany Mooseman

23. The CIA ain't got shit on a woman with a plan! - Two can play at that game- Sam

24. I don't wanna be your girlfriend no more big head!Bold- Love and Basketball- sam

25. You don't even say hi to me. Hi...- Laura i thought for sure you would get this so i totally know why dirk looked at you funny. -Twilight-Dirk N.

10 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

18- Sixteen candles?
22- Pretty Woman

...Laura... said...

8- Sahara! Love that movie!

...Laura... said...

20. Robin Hood Men in tights??? Oh shoot.. .I know it's something like that, but not sure if that's the one.

28. Get Smart?

Barnedt Bunch said...

17. Miss Congeniality (I think I spelled that wrong :) )

...Laura... said...

Dirk read 25 and gave me an evil look and said "are you kidding me? That's not 'Get Smart' that's Twilight." Sorry. Apparentally my husband is more obssessed than me!

...Laura... said...

5. Blue Crush

...Laura... said...

Dirk says 7 is Top gun and 19 is Spaceballs....the movie not the flame thrower.

Jerilyn said...

Fun game!

1. Horton Hears a Who?
10. Ocean's 13
16. Replacements

Jerilyn said...

These are from BJ...
14- Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Would you like a gummy bear?)

15 - Notting Hill

Sam and Kurtis said...

ok i posted the last few that the rest of you didn't get.