Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Interent Finally




Ok so i know its been forever since i've really kept up on anything on the internet. I was so out of the loop i didn't know that one of my friends was going to have a baby. But alas no more or at least i have no excuse to be because ofter 2 kids and 4 years of marriage we finally have internet.


I'm not going to update since before brooklyn was born but i am going to say whats going on.





Kurtis is going back to school which is why we have the internet now. He has a few online classes and luckily for us his fafsa money helps us pay for this otherwise we still would be internetless. but he's going for is Bachlors in business.



I am taking care of a three year old who is going through the terrible two's now. and a 3 month old that thinks she needs all the attention right now all the time. And i started sewing again. I'm making dresses right now just for baby girls but need to make some a little bigger they will be coming soon and i'm going to put back up my purses that i haven't sold yet on etsy in hopes to get rid of them finally. Other than that not alot going on.





Kyler is 3 and driving me nuts. I think he has finally started to get the baby blues and has subsequently started acting up. I had my first day that i needed a break from him since he was born! But he is still a good kid. Loves to play with other kids, loves nursery at church and loves the park. We recently went to the aquarium which he love especially the penguins and the zoo where well he was afraid of the animals. lol








Brooklyn, Is well a princess. Born that way her hands start to shake and go up by her face when she's mad, she loves all the attention and has 3 degrees of crying to make sure you know how mad she is. But she is also a cheeser and makes me laugh on daily basis.




3 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for posting. Baby Brooklyn is a doll!

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh my gosh! Kyler's huge!! And Brooklyn is adorable--in this picture,she looks a lot like Kurtis' familly. I love that Kyler is afraid of the zoo animals. Too funny!

Callie said...

It is definitely the age...Kaden has all sorts of random childhood fears right now...to include most animals!

Your kids are adorable! They are getting so big!