Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lack of blogs means.... Baby is Here!!!

Ok,

So after a dissapointing thursday i guess i really don't have anything to complaine about. Kyler Judd decided to make his way here and quite making his mommy miserable on Saturday May 31. Here are some of the basic deets and some pics and i'll reput the email that i sent out below so everyone who wants to can know the story of his coming. Ok So no pics this time but i promise i will get just pics up the next time. they are just taking way to long to get up and we need to get some sleep before we have a long night.

Name: Kyler Judd Anderson

Born: May 31, 2008 at 4:14PM

Weight: 7lbs. 14.6 Oz

Length: 20 Inches




Hope your are doing well. Just wanted to let you know i had my baby. He was born on May 31 at 4:15 in the afternoon. We went into the hospital at 3AM. We had been asleep and i woke up feeling that i was a little wet, went to the bathroom changed my underwear and walked out to the living room when i felt more water running down my leg. by that time i had decided that my water must have broken. i woke up Kurtis and decided to call the dr. since i wasn't having any contractions i wasn't sure if i should rush right in. So i called and they told me to come in. When we got there they hooked me up to a monitor showing my contractions and the babies heartbeat. The nurse said well so you had an appointment this week where were you at then. Well i was very very disappointed this week i was almost crying after my appointment in fact because my dr had told me i had made no progress and i was still only 1cm dilated and that i probably wouldn't deliver this week and that there was a possibility that i wouldn't deliver until after my due date. So i told her she said well your probably still at a 1 then. She told me my contractions were not to impressive and that i needed to be having 3 every 8 min. at that point i was having one at the very beginning of eight min. and one at the very end. So she suggested we go walk around to see if we could get them to do something. So i got up and kurtis and i walked for about 45 min. went and got hooked up again and she came in and said.... we'll i'm not impressed. my contractions had actually gotten slower... so they hooked me up to a pitocin drip which helps speed up your contractions. And the worst part of this is i can't eat. ( i actually didn't get to eat from about 6:30 AM till 6:30PM i snuck in a little breakfast the nurse said it was ok even though your not supposed to be able to eat at all.) At about 10:00AM they said i was at a 3.5cm and my contractions were starting to hurt. At 11:45 they were really hurting and after me crying through a few contractions and trying to tuff it out until the nurse got there kurtis pushed the button and we requested my epidural. They didn't get the dr in there until about 12:15 and so by about 12:30 i was comfortable again and went to sleep they cam in and checked me at that time and i was at a 4cm. an hour and 15 min later i was at a 8.5 and was supposed to tell them when it felt like i needed to have a bowel movement. but i never had a real hard push that i needed to have a bowel movement so i just waited for the nurse to come in again. They came back 2 hrs later and said i was ready. So after that we went througha bout 6 or 7 contractions and he was here. They had me stop on the second to last one because he was coming and the dr. had gone to check on another patient really quick. the nurse was coaching me through it counting 1..2..3..4stop stop stop. so i stopped and wouldn't you know i didnt' have another contractions for like 5 min. but that was the last one. and Kyler Judd Anderson Came into the world. He weighed 7lbs. 14.6 oz and was 20 inches long. Has lots of dark hair and everyone says he looks like his mommy. Hope you enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Josh n' Joni said...

Congratulations! Lucky for you guys he doesn't look like Kurtis! :) Hopefully he's as fast as his Dad one day though!

Moosman Fam said...

congratulations! Can't wait to meet the little guy! I love the name you picked!

Jerilyn said...

Congrats you guys! I keep stalking your blog hoping for pics! Post some soon!