Monday, June 23, 2008

The long Awaited Kyler Pics!!!



Kylers First Pic




Our First Family Pic





Kyler about 2 hrs old with grandpa Anderson




My Little Beenier baby





Kyler's 1st bath at 6 days old when he lost his imbillical cord


Just Chillin


After bath Time 2 weeks old








































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

He is so cute... It's about time... I have been checking every day! I am so jealous of all that dark hair! I can't wait to meet little Kyler! Love you all~!

Jerilyn said...

Cute pics. You make a darling family! Thanks for posting!

Callie said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again...he's beautiful! Isn't motherhood the most amazing thing ever? How are you feeling? How is the feeding going? He's a doll!