Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The things i've learned while being a mom!

1. How to Brestpump in the car while driving and not letting anyone see. I've recently aquired this skill since i started working agin.

2. Though your baby may like spicy food inside your tummy he may not like it in your milk.

3. A nap after a bout of crying shows you the reason you can get through the hard times. Because they just look so cute when they are asleep.

4. Babies do fart and they do stink!!!

5. A babies laugh can cure anything.

6. A smile is all it takes to melt your heart

7. I HATE Boobs!!!

8. Snuggling is even better when its with your baby!!!

9. My son will always be able to burp louder than i can.

10. That being a mom is the most rewarding experience i have ever had!

8 comments:

...Laura... said...

I'm laughing out loud trying to picture you pumping milk and driving at the same time! Please tell me you have an auto pump and not a manual?!

I also hate boobs. They're way over-rated. I thought it would be great having real boobs for a while, but now I'm so glad I've been blessed with my tiny little bumbs!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

I'm sooo with you on the hating boobs! I would love a reduction =)

Callie said...

I am right with you on all of these...well, except the pumping while driving! :) I can't say I have ever done that one.

I'm with you on hating boobs! I went up three cup sizes during and after pregnancy! I love being able to provide Kaden with nourishment...however, I hate leaking all the time! Ugh.

I'm glad you are loving being a mom...I do too!

Rebecca Susan said...

so true, so true! I'm still laughing from the first time you told me about pumping in the car. I love the burping one--Dylan thinks that belching is an Olympic sport and is very pleased with how good he is at doing it at will. Ugh. Boys.

The Crocketts said...

I'm so glad you found me! How are things going for you? Yes, being a mom is the BEST! Where are you guys at now? Keep in touch! Can I add you to my list?

Unknown said...

Sam it's so good to hear from you! I can't believe how fast time goes, last I saw you was at your reception. Glad to hear things are going so well, it only gets better!

Becky said...

SAM!! I haven't seen you in probably 6 years. And even then, I didn't get to catch up. How has life been? I can really relate in all of those experiences with being a Mom. Fun Fun! Your baby is adorable. Congratulations!

Jerilyn said...

Sam, you are hilarious! We need to get together again!