Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our House

This is our house



View from the street nice big shade tree out front

This is right outside my door still boxes that need to get thrown away
and my garden nome that becky gave me for my wedding

Our back yard kinda you can't see it very well

This is our room kinda i didn't get a good pic but here is our bathroom

and our tv

Here is the upstairs bathroom kinda
The Laundry room its actually a lot bigger than it looks

These are our extra rooms the first is our computer room office whatever
the second is the acutal extra room its huge


his is kylers room


The upstairs hall
Our living room notice no pics really up yet


Front doorway and the hall the door on the right is what we call our closet bathroom

our closet bathroom
Our Kitchen and dining room.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Sam, it is beautiful! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I love the shelves in Kyler's room! Awesome!!! :)

The Crocketts said...

Congrats! It's a cute place! I'm so happy for you.

Dee/Jerry Rogers said...

Just thought I would drop in and see how things are going for you, it looks like everything is going great.We are fine life is kinda quiet but I guess that is good. Your home looks real nice and you have a very cute son. Well talk to you later if I dont get back before Xmas have a very wonderful one.Dee