Sunday, November 2, 2008

We Have A House!!!

Well last night we spent our first night at our HOME. Wow that feels good to stay. We are in love with the house still even after unpacking. I'm almost all the way done unpacking i figure one more day and i'll have it all unpacked and put away. Its crazy to think we got everything into our little apartment now that we have been able to fill our house. I'll get some pics up sometime. Since my camera doesn't work right now i'm not as good with taking pics as i was for a while. Hopefully by then i will have the pictures on the walls and the house will offically be finished.

4 comments:

Callie said...

Congrats on the house!!! I am so excited for you! I am also glad that you are finally out of that stinky nasty apartment!

We should be closing on our house on Friday. We probably won't be moving until the first weekend in December, but we are right there with you! Yay for new houses!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Congrats on the house! Its so nice having your own house isn't it? But the moving isn't so nice ;)

Rebecca Susan said...

Congratulations. I am sure you'll be even more in love with it when you decorate for Christmas! Ooooh, I love that part. I like the new page, btw. Looks very cute. I look forward to pics!

Jerilyn said...

YAY! So where are you guys living?