Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Day at The Zoo

Last month Kyler and I went to the Zoo with Kim, and her two girls(sydney, and Bella), and Ashely and Riley. Here's a pic of Kyler Sydney and bella.

Kyler and Bella are 2 days apart.
Bella Loved the elephants.






The baby elephant was born a few weeks earlier. It was really fun to see here there were a ton of new babies at the zoo this summer.


This is Ash and Rylie


Kyler and the Dessert Owl. I wish i would have gotten a pic of him bending over and looking at the fish it was quite funny.


This is a cool thing the zoo has its huge. it also makes sounds and blows water out of its trunk.



Kyler didn't want to leave the meerkats. There were babies in this exhibit too. He loved them so much.




Kyler the Gorilla King










Kyler the Alligator Hunter






They have a really nice play area for kids Kyler didn't want to leave the zoo even though we got there are about 9 and didn't leave until 1.




1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh my gosh!!! Kyler is getting so big!! I didn't realize how long it'd been since I'd seen pictures til I looked at those and realized he's a little man! He is adorable!