Thursday, March 24, 2011

32 weeks today 4 years today and hopefully 32 will win big today!

So I just realized that I'm 32 weeks exactly today and i'm wearing a Jimmer Fredette Jersey with #32 on it so maybe that will be good luck for him tonight in their sweet 16 game against florida. Yes BYU basketball has comsumed my life latley so much so that kurtis and i among other things will be spending our anniversary night watching the BYU Game. And if we could afford it we would probably be there right now.

4 Years and counting. This anniversary is probably the closest to our first one as i am pregnant. Its weird to think that we've been married for 4 years lets take a look back on what has happend the last 4 years.

yr 1- got pregnant i think thats about it.
yr2- had a baby quit my job, lived with his parents, bought a house, Kurtis switched jobs, went on a trip to the dakota's, colorado trip
yr 3- got a dog i think it was before our last anniversary, or and went to disney land.
yr 4-got pregnant, bought and sold a vehicle, bought a scooter.

I think we're doing good those are the big things i guess we're really quite boring but thats not a bad thing.

I love you kurtis you are my everything and i love you most eternally i WIN.

So yes today is a good day even though its supposed to snow and i'm sitting a car place waiting for my saftey and emissions test to get done. Happy 4th to us, happy 32 weeks to me, and GO COUGS!

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

Don't stress yourself out watching the game and go into labor! Oh,Sam, you're a Utah mom with a BYU obsession. Sigh. *shakes head*. LOL Love ya!