Monday, January 28, 2008

Belly Pics

Alright girls here they are.... I had Janet (kurtis's Mom take these Saturday night. And so you all know this belly didn't really appear until last week and it has grown quickly. Callie i don't know how you even function with your belly mine is driving me crazy. Especially since our little boy is so low, he is really not even above my hips and so i've just decided that he has pushed everything else up and thats why my belly is getting so big. Anyway Enjoy!!! By the way i hate the middle picture so i hope you all like it.

2 comments:

Callie said...

You are sooo adorable!!! Look at that little baby belly! Ahhh! You look great! Yes, the belly will continue to get in the way!

I am impressed you are still fitting into your wedding rings...I haven't worn mine is sooo long! They don't even fit on my little finger anymore!

Just wait until you get a bit further along...I hit it on everything! Poor kid is going to have a thick head 'cause I hit my belly with the car door almost every time I drive! :)

...Laura... said...

You look so good! I love your belly :) I always thought I was fat at that time... just wait a few months! It'll double in size overnight!

I never had a problem with my rings not fitting... I was pretty surprised about that.