Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged...
Laura tagged me on her blog so here you go:(by the way this is just what i say cuz kurtis doesn't even know how to get to our blog)

~How long have you been together? Friends since Aug. 06........Married for almost 1 yr. in march

~How long did you date? Depends on who you ask. According to Kurtis we were just hanging out from Aug to November but in that time we broke up 3 times so i would say we dated from then until we got engaged in January. Then got married in March. all of 06

~How old is he? 22

~Who eats more? Kurtis!!

~Who said "I love you" first? I did the first time we were about to break up didn't want to but sometimes you feel things you just don't understand. And had i not we probably would have just been done.

~Who sings better? I do you should really hear happy b-day from kurtis's family. its an experience.

~Who is smarter? Depends on the topic.

~Who does the laundry? Kurtis. I don't like to do laundry and neither of us really folds it unless we sit down right after we do it so it generally sits in laundry baskets right now. We have clean laundry baskets and dirty laundry baskets.

~Who does the dishes? I do. We had this idea at the beggining of our marriage that whoever cooked didn't do the dishes but it doesn't really work that way anymore. I don't mind it kinda relaxes me.

~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kurtis its the closest to our door.

~Who pays the bills? I pay the bills kurtis does the tithing.

~Who mows the lawn? the caretaker. :-)

~Who cooks dinner? I do 99.5% of the time

~Who is more stubborn? We both are really really stubborn. We're both 1st children. and i'm sure that the baby will be even more stubborn.

~Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

~Who asked who out? well i was the first one to ask him if he wanted to come watch a movie at my house, but our first real date he asked me to go the the BYU football game with his grandparents.

~Who proposed? He did, at my house.

~Who is more sensitive? probably me but it depends on how you view the word.

~Who has more friends? he'd say me but i say him. i don't really talk to anyone anymore.

~Who has more siblings? he has 5, i have 2

~Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm sure that kurtis would definatly tell you i do. but i'm not sure so i'll leave it at i dont' know.

Who are you tagging? Callie, Becky, and anyone else who wants to start a blog for me to read.

No comments: