Monday, February 25, 2008

Belly Button


Ok so most of you know that i used to have my belly button pierced. I alway thought i have had a pretty deep belly button as you generally have to stick about the whole first phalanx (bendy part of your finger) in my belly button to reach the bottom. However now as you can see both of the holes from my piercing arou now on top of my belly and the top hole used to be just at the very top of my belly button. on the up side now if i were to draw two eyes in above it it would look like someone was singing. Lol. enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Too funny! I had my belly button pieced when I was in college. I had to take it out 'cause I lost a bunch of weight and very little of my skin was actually pieced anymore. I have a bit of a scar from it and now that I am pregnant, my scar is like an inch above my belly button! It is too funny. I'm glad I am not the only one with a funny scar from a belly button piercing!

Rebecca Susan said...

Very lovely. You're just filling your blog with all these wonderful pictures that Kyler (that's right, I'm rooting for that name) will love to blackmail you with someday.