Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're getting a house!!!

Ok so bad luck turns into very much happieness. We are getting the twin home. We should close on our loan in the middle of october and get in and situated before the holidays. I'm so so so excited. We've been looking for a house for almost a year. we've put in a few offers but nothing has been like this. we are both in love with our little place and can't wait to get in. I'll post some pictures once we get in since this is a sale by owner and we don't have any pics otherwise. Its a good thing that the house makes me so happy becuase i HATE packing. It's not to bad its just a pain when you have to wash everything before you pack it becuase your house makes everything smell. We're hoping that if we get all of our furniture out by the end of this week it will have enough time to air out before we have to move it into our new place. Anyway i hope all is well with everyone else.

5 comments:

Callie said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find that perfect house. Do you want to hear a weird one? I actually enjoy packing. I just hate the actual moving the boxes part! I love unpacking too! I know, I'm weird! Congrats! I am glad you'll be out of that stinky place soon.

Rebecca Susan said...

Hooray for new houses!! And I couldn't agree more on the packing--but it is well worth it once you are in your own place:) Now I have an excuse to go shopping for housewarming gifts! Yay for me!

Moosman Fam said...

Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new house! The packing part sucks, so does the moving, oh and the unpacking =) but it will be very nice for you to have your own home! YAY

The Crocketts said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. It amazing how the Lord can turn something bad into something good. Can't wait to see pics! Good luck with the moving!