Sunday, September 27, 2009

I think i'd like to have a Girl.

I was just looking at all my friends blogs. Specifically those that already have girls or that are awaiting the arrival of one. I've decided that i think iw ould like to have a girl for my next child. I know i don't get to pick and that i've pretty much only ever really wanted boys with maybe one girl in the mix but they just look so fun. Not that Kyler isn't fun. He is my baby. My nugglebean he is a momma's boy through and through. He is my little buddy we do everything together. But it might just be nic eto have another girl around the house. We went to the zoo on Tuesday with my cousins and their little girls. There is such a difference in girls and boys. Kim's little girl bella is just two days younger than kyler. but she will walk around and just stay with us you don't really have to tell her to or ask her to she just does it. If i even let kyler out of his stroller all i would have been doing would be chasing him and making sure he wasn't trying to get into any of the cages. but thats the difference between boys and girls. Plus little girl stuff is so cute. i have to admit it. cute little shoes oh so many cute little shoes. I started working at famous footwear again in august and i look for shoes for kyler they just don't really have any cute shoes for boys. there is really like 2 full bins of shoes for infant boys but girls they have 4 full to the brim bins. so many different shoes different colors and styles. plus cute clothes for girls are cheaper than boys. You can find really cute girl outfits for a few bucks where boys clothes anything nice is like 12 bucks at least for a little outfit. not fair. plus all the cute little head bands and hair things. Although with my luck if i do get a girl next she'll be balled till she's 4 and ornery, because kyler was exactly the opposite. anyway heres hoping for a girl when that time comes again. and mind you its not coming for a least another year so don't worry i don't have baby fever or anything. all i have to do is think about hving to be pregant for 9 months and that is birth control enough for me.

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

heehee... Sam's getting baby fever!!! :)

Kirby and Logan Hoffer said...

I think you're right Laura.... :)