Tuesday, February 23, 2010

hmm

Well I'm not sure what i'm going to write but i got sick of seeing my last post so idecided to fill this with some whatever writing.
The frustrations of starting your own buisness.
1. time spent
2. money spent
3. no results yet
4. frustration
5. dirty house
6. fast pressured dinners
7. loving your product but not getting any bites yet.
8. the scariness of not getting any bites yet. i know it takes a while but its still scary.
9. the frustrations of sewing troubles
10. trying to figure out how to get your name out there.
I know starting a business is hard work, and i know it takes time but it doesn't mean i can't be like everyone else that starts a business and be frustrated. I'm afraid to make more bags cuz what if i don't sell them. and i'm afraid to stop becuase well what if i start selling them. I keep justifying it by thinking about the spring and haveing a booth at the farmers market. then i think about the cost of that ugh. and i have to deisgn a stand that with "stand out" and look professional. I guess i just wait for that one to get here and take it when it comes. In the mean while i've learned how to sew an internal zipper pocket and make it look professional because hey i'm going to be a professional i guess. Anyway if i liked animal prints i'd love my newest bag. so here it is for you to look at. let me know if you have any suggestions on bags that you guys like and designs you like so i can see if i can recreate them.
I haven't worked at famous more than one day this month so i've had a lot of time to get things together. and lots of designing time. i'm starting to make smaller bags as well but haven't taken any pics of them yet. please give me as much input as you can its really great. thanks to all.
Sam

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

I'm too big a wimp to start my own business. I still say Facebook page that people can fan with a link to your etsy shop!