Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Got Some Pics Up. How long could i be a stay at home mom in UT without starting my own home business?

The Answer is 20 Months. Thats right i'm offically a utah stay at home mom trying to make a living now. I just registered my company name and will hopefully have that all squared away tomorrow. What am i doing you ask. Well those of you who know me the best thing of the last thing i used to like to do and you'll get close...... I am sewing handbags and purses and am going to try to sell them. I'd put some pics up but my camera is dead so you'll all have to wait. All i know is that i've showed the first one that has many mess ups on it to a bunch of people and they think its a great idea. I've made 2 more since then (and that means i made 2 purses yesterday) and started another one today i'm trying to make a few before i start to sell them. I'm thinking i'll put them up on etsy first and see how they do. Anyway Wish me luck. I'm a little nervous but i'm feeling pretty confident. Hope all goes well as i just spent $22. on my company name. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you what it is. Bags For Bettys.

So cross your fingers for me as i start out on this new journey.

1 comment:

Laura Neill said...

Go ambition!! I'm impressed. Those bags are really cute. I've contemplated starting a business so many times, but I never have the ambition to follow through! I hope it goes well for you. Where do I get in line to buy one? :)