Wednesday, January 27, 2010

kyler pics

I entered kyler into the Regis and Kelly Live most beautiful baby contest so we had to take some pics here are a few of the good and not so good ones. by the way i'm pretty sure i saw Becky's (Anderson ) daughter as one of the contestants as well.



this is my new scrapbook page i love it.


Mr. napolaone




I love this one we were watching the Jazz game and he was walking around like a little playa



Hooray. Wahoo




Sometime i'm going to get some good pic's here he just wanted nothing to do with it this day




He didn't really like being up this highThis is kyler thinking he's getting away with something

the cheesiest grin ever.

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

I can't believe he is so big! I guess the last (and probably first) time I saw Kyler was when we all went to Shar's reception. Adorable pics. Thanks for posting them!!