Thursday, January 21, 2010

random thoughts

I love the cosbys. Ok i know this is an old sitcom but it is probably my favorite sitcom of all time and the oder i get the more i like it. It reminds me of my Uncle Kenny and my cousins.

I hate getting older A few months ago i sprained my ankle pretty bad and i just recently started working out again and feeling great. Well monday we played some family basketball and i went up for a rebound against my husband and came down on his foot and sprained it again. So now i am layed up again. I HATE GETTING OLDER. i know that all the injuries i sustained as a younger person are already going to be giving me arthritis as i get older but i hate it now when i hurt myself it is acutally something that hurts me.

i miss clean air. Until just a few days ago utah had the top 5 cities with the worst air quality in the nation. It hurt to breathe outside and was all gloomy. it makes me miss my home in the big sky state, i'd gladly take the freazing cold if i could at least breath.

I've turned into a utah mom. Complete with cooking, cleaning and crafting. I even just started a new blog about these three things so i can have somewhere to talk about just them. Growting up i never thought that i would ever live in utah let alone actually become one of the utah moms. lol.

I love being a mom. Kyler loves and nuggles are the best things there are. I love it when he learns something new and gets excited about it.

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

hehehe. . .you and your crafts and family-in-matching-BYU-shirts photos. heheheheheh