Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Resolutions

ok So i don't really beleive in making new years resolutions simply because most people fail them so instead of resolutions i just call it my working list for self improvement. So here you go


  1. Lose 10 more lbs and become healthier in my eating and lifestyle
  2. do at least a mini triathalon
  3. read jesus the christ.
  4. Finish all the works of jane austin (i have 3 left to go i got all of her books for christmas)
  5. teach kyler his ABC's
  6. start potty training Kyler.
  7. dejunk my junk(house storage)
  8. get a garden growing
  9. try to live a greener life
  10. do family night every week

thats my list for now. There's a lot of reading and a lot of exercise on it. So hopefully i'll be able to at least accomplish half of them. anyway there it is its out there maybe it will give me more gumption to do it all.

Oh and side not if your the work out at home type i found a great video for only $9.00 at walmart or $8.00 at costco that i've been doing for a week now. Its "The biggest Loser Cardio Boot Camp" I would reccomend it to anyone. It lets you choose your work out and gradually get harder at your own speed and the greatest thing is that you don't need anything but the video. it helps if you have some free weights but you don't need them. I kicked my but last week or so i feel like it literally did. I haven't been this sore since i was in basketball hell week. but its a good sore and i feel great for the rest of the day after i do it. So there's my little plug for them.

No comments: