Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Year of 25.

Well i've been thinking about doing this post for a while and maybe i should have done it then because i can't remember all the thing i was going to say but here goes. the 25 things i've done or learned while being 25.

1. I acutally enjoy cleaning. After cleaning my parents house even though it wasn't so fun in the middle of the task i really enjoy seeing a finished result of cleaning and decorating a space.

2. Traveling on a plane with a 1 yr old is never easy or fun. especially by yourself and when they loose your luggage.

3. I acutally enjoy running when i finally make myself do it.

4. Craft projects really arent' that bad.

5. Cutting yourself bad enough to have to get stitches really isn't that hard and only takes a second.

6. Baking a cheesecake is really easy. If you haven't had it and you like cheese cake ask me to make you my dolce de leche cheesecake sometime

7. Loosing weight after you've had children or rather one child is not easy for everyone. I ran 1 to 2 miles for 3 months and only lost a pound. but now i'm down 10 so its alright.

8. Your family can be your friends. We don't really hang out with friends anymore probably because of schedules and kyler needing to get to bed, but we do hang out with our families all the time and play games and have fun. its actually really nice.

9. Disneyland really is a wonderful place even if the first time you go to it your 25.

10. I can kinda play soccer. i played indoor soccer this year on a family team and had a blast.

11. The almost terrible 2's are HORRIBLE.

12. i love Jane Austin

13. I got to Enjoy the ocean for the 1st time since kurtis and i got married.

14. Kyler doesn't like the ocean but likes seagulls and sand.

15. you can get a scratch on your eyeball but still be able to function well... for the most part anyway.

16. A rearranged living room can change your whole house.

17. I can acutally sew. Keep Checking out Bags for Bettys.

18. I got to go into a water resivore before it was filled.

19. Going to see my brothers graduation. even though i had to fly out before he actually graduated getting to spend the time with him right before he did.

20. I'm not very good at starting new blogs. I've tried to start two other blogs but they both only lasted about a week.

21. it is possible for a grown adult to enjoy cartoons better than her 1 yr old son. I love Jane and the Dragon and Jacob two two.

22. Getting to go see a childhood friend get married. My Friend Nick got married this summer.

23. i've learned how gratifying it is to be able to teach 17 and 18 year olds and to watch young men grow as they get ready to go on missions.

24. That it is possible to love a child more and more each year, and a husband.

25. that i have a wonderful support system of family , and friends that i love to talk to and hear from all the time.

Thanks to all of you that have been a part of my year of being 25.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I can soooo related to #11! They are horrible!!!

Laura Neill said...

I love your list! It sounds like you had a very content year. :)