Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ninja

Ok so we decided to go with Ninja. He is a great little dog. I wasn't sure he was gonna calm down at first. Let me tell ya this dog is fast. I honestly think he did a lap around our living room on each couch and up the stairs around kylers room twice in like 30 seconds. anyway he finally did calm down. the only bad thing he's done is he tried to hump kyler once or twice. but good news for us he is getting his shots and getting neutered on friday.

We're so happy for our new addition. The only problem we have is that he hates hates hates being left alone but hopefully he'll get a little better. I mean i only leave for groceries and small arrends so its not a long time but he barks when i leave. anyway more later i'll get a few morre pics up too. thanks for those that weighed in on the subject.

1 comment:

Rebecca Susan said...

Our dog is a big baby. She's such a runt (at almost a year old, she's probably only 40 or 50 pounds--and she's half St. Bernard!), and I was really disappointed at first, but now I'm glad she's small. She STILL hates being left alone and thinks she should be able to sleep on our bed with us. She's as bad as one of the kids.