Wednesday, September 28, 2011

lack of motivation

Well lately i've been having trouble being motivated to clean. I've just been so tired lately. The kids i swear know when the other is actually sleeping through the night. when brooklyn sleeps all night kyler is up like 3 times and when kyler sleeps brooklyn's up. And brooklyn wakes up every morning around 5:30-6am and i get her back to sleep about 15 min after that then kyler wakes up at 7. not that that is bad it's really good actually. I just have been exhausted. Any ideas?

It would probably help if i would start running again. Especially since its so nice in the mornings right now. I was doing really good in july. I was going to zumba a few nights a week and jogging almost every morning + band work outs and ab circut in the morning and whenever i had time. but when i put my knee through some glass and then got a bruised rib i didn't do anything all august and then that has transpired into all sept. I just need to get motivated again i acutally really love to run once i do it but i just have a hard time getting into it again.

Plus we're running Ragnar as a family next summer. Which is a relay race from logan to park city i think. anyway you run 3 legs and the shortest is 3 miles long longest is 8. You run get in a van and sleep then run again. Its a 2 day race it will be fun i just need to get motivated to get in shape for it or i'm gonna die.

Right now i'm wishing i had the energy i had at the end of my pregnancy where i was deep cleaning my house every day and making things constantly. right now i have a hard time even getting motivated to make dinner, an i love to cook.

Anyway enough whining gonna turn on some music and get going.

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

I know what you mean! Last week I got the whole house scrubbed and closets sorted and purged and all soeprts of things. Then suddenly yesterday I could barely get off my bum. I just wanted to sit around all day! Ugh, kids and their sleeping schedules.

Jerilyn said...

Oh don't tell me it doesn't get any better a few months after having a baby! :P I still think you're crazy for signing up to do the Ragnar...