Tuesday, March 4, 2008

haaaa.... one more day till 24!

So i'm safe. My Dr. appointment went great. She said your weight is good your blood pressure is great, no protien in your urine (if you wanted to know). So Happy Happy Joy Joy. Smiles all around!!!! all that stressing out about it all was for naught. Lets just hope it stays that way. I do have another appointment on the 19th wehre i do my glucose test. so... but i was told by a friend here that it isn't as bad as everyone says.

So my B-day is tomorrow and i'm taking the day off i think Kurtis has something planned for us, it will be nice to just have a day together since we've been so busy and on pretty much different parts of the state the last two weeks. I'm excited. Anyway nice short and sweet thats the blog of the day... Maybe one of these days i'll have kurtis take some pics of me at the pool and put up on here. then again maybe not. lol.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I'm so glad your appt went well!!! The 1 hr glucose test, which is the one you'll be taking, isn't bad at all. The drink reminded me of watered down koolaid. My doctor had two flavors...fruit punch and orange. The fruit punch wasn't all that bad.

The 3 hr one is kind of rough, though, due to not being able to eat for like 16 hours. The drink with the 3 hr one is a lot sweeter too. So...hopefully, you'll pass the 1 hr one fine and dandy and not have to take the 3 hr one...I did two of the three hour ones. Yuck!

...Laura... said...

Mine tasted like orange crush! Mmmm... only a little flat- just how I like it! The worst part about mine was they wanted me to stay on the same hospital floor, so I went wandering and got lost in the burn unit.