Thursday, March 27, 2008

hello All

hello all. We had a fun easter. We dicided to go on a mini vacation with our friends Katie and Brandon to Mequite over easter. Their family goes down every year to have easter with her dad's parents. We shot guns, played some bingo and a few slots and had some good food at the buffets. plus we played in an arcade and just enjoyed the sun and the time away. My feet got to a record puffyness i was telling everyone they were very hobbitesk. Since we got back they have gone back down to normal. Didn't really feel like easter but was still a very very nice break from the last really busy month, plus our anniversary was on monday so we were celebrating it while driving home. We didn't really do anything but it was still a nice day. we were going to get out the rest of our wedding cake as it is tradition to eat it on your one year anniversary but as of yet we still haven't maybe this weekend.


In news this week, it has finally slowed down a bit. i got my hair cut yesterday becuase i couldn't stand not having it look good anymore plus it was so thik it was driving me crazy. The girl who cut it thinned it out twice because it was so thick. I love it its the shortest its been in about 2 years but so nice and light and easy.


anyway hope everyones holidays were great!!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Your hair looks super cute! It must be a pregnancy thing 'cause I totally chopped mine off about the same time during my pregnancy! :)

...Laura... said...

cute hair- love the picture! I chopped mine right before I found out I was prego- and I was so mad, because I didn't like it, and I think I was the only pregnant person NOT to have super fast growing/thick hair!

Where's the belly pics??!!

Rebecca Susan said...

I LOVE your haircut! Now if only you weren't making such a dopey face, maybe you'd look cute :) Glad you guys had a break. I'm gonna chop my hair again next summer, I think--perhaps even a little shorter than I did last summer! We shall see. When will I be shown more pictures of your big ol' gut?