Thursday, March 20, 2008

hopefully the end of a stress filled week...



Ok so we didn't get the house... but we're still looking. They counter offered us but only went down on their original price 5, 000. so we said forget it if they really want to sell it they might come back to us later. And yay last night we finished our yw/ym wednesday night combined activity that was a mystery dinner. I have been planning this with a 17 yr old, and our young womens president and we have both been a little stressed in the last few weeks about it. It went really well but at the end of the night my ankles had swelled up to about the size of softballs. Oh tuesday i had a glucose test and yesterday morning i had a dr. appointment. Lucky me no problems as of yet. This weekend we are going to mequite NV to relax with some friends. We figure this might be the last time we will be able to get a way before the baby gets here so we're taking it plus we've decided it is our anniversary getaway since its monday.




crazy to think i've been married a year and even crazier to think i'm gonna have a baby in 2 more months.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the house, but keep your head up, the right one will come along at the perfect time! Plus, do you really want to pack and move right now?!? :)

Your poor feet and ankles! I feel your pain. I would like to tell you it gets better, but it doesn't. :) Try to keep your feet up as much as you can and drink lots of water! :) I'm so excited for you! Yay!

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh those feet! So sad and puffy. I remember being really excited a couple days after I came home from the hospital with Keilana when I woke up and realized I had real ankles and skinny little feet again. Good luck--make Kurtis give you a foot massage! My husband refuses to touch my feet.