Wednesday, April 23, 2008

almost 34 weeks!!

Ok so now that we're not sick anymore and things are relativly back to normal i figure i can put up a small update blog. I went to the dr. this morning i have one more 2 week checkup and they will be doing a strep test then. I'm hoping that soon we will get to have another ultra sound so they can somewhat figure how big he is. All they told me this time was that in two more days when i hit 34 weeks if i go into labor they won't stop it. Yay. That means its getting close.

In other news my parents came down this last weekend and got to see my pregnant belly. My dad most likely won't be coming down after i have the baby so it was nice to see him. No one really said anything except the following. Jay said "sam you look alot different when your pregnant." and dad said hugging me was like hugging a basketball. Mom brought down lots of presents for baby. My favorite are two stuffed animal puppets. One is a duck and the other is a frog and they ribbit and quack different songs when you push their mouths together. I love them. I'm not sure if they will have any battery left by the time our little boy gets here but i figure thats ok. Other than that she brought a big shopping bag full of clothes. Some really cute ones, and 3 tubs of blankets. I made her go home with one. As we are still in the process of getting the babies room ready and i still haven't figured out a theme for it hopefully these blankets will help. Along with each blanket is either a matching 2 or 3 burp clothes, a toy or a few hats one for baby and one for toddler. I'll see if i can't some more pics up on here sometime soon i'm just absolutly horrible at taking pics so...

Other than that i'm by myself today and most of tomorrow kurtis has to go do a job for work in st. george and won't be back for a bit so i'll have the house to my self. don't know what i'm going to do with the time. we'll see i guess. anyway hope all is well

3 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Sounds like you're totally spoiled! Aren't grandmas great like that? :) Six weeks to go! Or hopefully less. Yay!! So exciting!

Callie said...

I can't believe you are 34 weeks already!!! Wow! Not much longer now! I remember how miserable I was starting to feel at that point...hang in there, you are almost done!

...Laura... said...

I'm glad you're feeling better now. Sounds like baby's getting spoiled! Baby gifts are the best! How fun!

pictures, pictures, pictures, please?! :) :)

I'm so excited I get to come see you this summer! He'd better come on time or early, so I can see him, too!!