Monday, April 28, 2008

Warm weather a blessing or a curse?

oh my goodness we finally got a bit of warm weather this week. the green grass is growning and its starting to feel like spring and summer. I'm so excited i love the smell of fresh cut grass and being able to walk around outside barefoot in it. But as the pregnancy has shown me some of my favorite things aren't so easy any more. it is really just barely warm i think sunday it was in the high 60's we have church at 1:00 PM so it makes for a lazy morning. you all know me and how i like things to be about 80 all the time. well i'm definatly getting that pregancy heat now. Our apt was probably about 60 and kurtis was cold and turned on the heater and i was dying. Then we went to church which for once had the ac on. We have a ward filled with quite a few older couples so they make it generally unbarebly hot in there even for me normally. Kurtis told me it acutally wasn't bad in there this sunday but i still ended up going into the bathroom and running my pudgy puffed up hands under the cold water for about 5 min. before returning to sacrament with two paper towels that had also been run under the hot water. I shared time with those between my hobbit feet and my pudgy hands trying to cool down. Alas i ended up leaving and having kurtis take me home to our once again cool apartment with about 15 min left of sundayschool. i've been finding that my feet even just sitting for about 15 to 20 min end up getting puffy it is the least bit warm wherever i am at.

So for now i'm day dreaming of my inlaws 3 foot deep pool and nice days so i can enjoy the sunshine and stay cool. :-) so close now girls almost down to 5 weeks!!!!! I promise i'll get some picks up this week the baby has dropped so i can breath again but its making sleeping a little harder. But it makes me feel like i kinda look cute in clothes again which has made me feel a little better.

Anyway hope all is well with everyone we'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

I was that pregnant in Hawaii this time of year if it makes you feel any better:) That's why I didn't have ankles or wrists! Puffy can be pretty miserable:( Hang in there, you're getting close!!!

Callie said...

I feel you on the swelling! I spent the last month of my pregnancy on the couch with my feet up! Hang in there. You are almost done.

...Laura... said...

July baby in a record heat summer in San Antonio. I hear ya! YUCK! Keep those feet up. Only a few more weeks left :)

You'd better be taking some more prego pics before your little guy shows up!