Monday, May 5, 2008

I"M DONE!!!!!

ok i'm going on a rant now so be ready and proceed at your own risk.

Its a good think that you girls all of cute pics of all your kids up becuase i'm soooooooooooooooo Done being pregnant!!!! After my last post now i am starting to think that the dr. might be right and that i may have an inner ear infection. So i will be taking another trip to insta care as they have directed me to do if the dizziness persits and i already know what they will do. Besides not remembering that i'm pregnant and asking me when my last period is. Since the dr. that looked at me last time already kinda asked me about my ears and if they hurt but didn't give any explaination for the question what so ever i'm sure they will tell me oh well you may have an ear infection but we cannot prescribe you anything because.... wait for it oh my goodness your pregnant. So i will have to call my dr. have her call them most likely and tell them to prescribe me something so i can get rid of the stupid thing. So i don't feel like my head is going to fall off of my body anymore while i'm sitting or like at any moment i might fall over if i'm not careful.

On top of being dizzy, it has finally started to warm up here good yes and no. becuase now my feet are permanently a ballooned shape along with my hands and face. I feel like i have big puffs under my eyes and it doesn't matter if i sit with my feet up in the air for hours after about 30 min of them being down they puff right up again. My hands are getting so puffy my fake ring that i have on so people don't look at me with discust like i'm a single pregnant women is now stuck on my finger most of the day. And as if the dizziness wasn't enough now my head is filled with water as well so i try to rest it on my shoulder so i don't feel the weight of it.

Next You all know i pulled my ligaments shooting a layup back in january. well i've been pretty good about making sure they don't hurt however now that our little boy is getting so close to being here they are streatching now normally. Only problem they are still streached out from before so the weight makes it nearly impossible to walk anywhere without pain. if this is what it feels like to grow old i hope i die young or at least before i become miserable.

And now i've been having what i'm guessing are braxton hicks contractions about every other night so i get up at about 2:30 AM and get in a warm bath for about 30 min to make the pain go away.

And because of all this and the fact that we are now getting baby's room together my apartment is a MESS make that a DISASTER AREA. and is driving me crazy but i swear after about 5 min of work i can't handle doing anything anymore. and poor kurtis is now putting together everything so that we'll be ready when baby comes when he has any time at home. Since it is nice weather he has been working 60+ hr weeks and is gone from about 5:30 in the morning till around 7 at night.

I"m just ready for baby to be here now. If i'm loosing sleep anyway i'd much rather be spending it with my son no matter if its just him crying or not. Every one tells me how much easier they are when they're still inside but i don't think its true we'll see. I understand you don't have to feed, change them, or stop them from crying. but at least you get to see the little turd that's keeping you up and you get to hold him in your arms and see his little eyes look at you. Right now i'm just plain miserable and he's still in there. i feel like he's laughing at me too. (did i mention i think he's just like his dad already) becuase every time i finally get comfortable he goes on a tirade on my stomache. they say they aren't supposed to be moving as much at this time however i have to beg to differ it still looks like a bulldozer is trying to flatten my belly from the inside out when he moves and flips all over the place. And now that he's dropped its back to punching mommy in the bladder, and those oh so tender ligaments.


I keep telling people they should have me go to schools and give a siminar with young girls about what its like to be pregnant. I'm sure it would drop the teen pregnancy rate. Ok enough complaining. 32 more days hopefully less and i will have a beautiful bouncing baby boy and may posssibly be able to see my feet while standing up! and the best part of it all will be that i will have 2 months off to spend with my new baby boy in the beauty of summer. 32 more days 32 more days..... Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!! You sound like a women who is ready to have a baby. I agree--those first few weeks are rough, but if you're going to be miserable and not get any sleep and feel like crap anyway, you might as well have a gorgeous little face to look out to remind you why!

Callie said...

Oh you poor thing!!! I feel you. I was there not that long ago and I sooo remember all those feelings. For a glimpse of hope, if you breastfeed, the swelling goes down quickly and a lot of the weight melts right off! It is awesome!!! :)

The last few weeks go by so slowly, but it is worth it. I promise. The first few weeks are exhausting, but you are right, it is wonderful getting to finally hold your little one.