Thursday, May 15, 2008

My little fashion Sins!!!


Ok so every year this Eye wear store has a major sale where they have all of these high end retailors come in and sell basically their displays at 75% off. Last year i was justified at going becuase i just wanted to check it out. I had never been before and i needed a new pair of sunglasses that fit well. I ended up getting a pair of $40 Valentino Versace sunglasses that were retailing for $180. I know thats a lot to spend on a pair of sunglasses but i absolutly love them and i also had the luxury of having them form fitted to my face. I didnt' know they actually did that until then. here is a pic of those sunglasses.





Well this year's sale came around again and after many months of not buying myself anything i decided to spurge and get a pair of new nice sunglasses. So i headed out to the sale. Mind you it's only a three day sale with advertising over all of salt lake for brands like Nike, spy, oakley, boyle, valentino, gucci, juicie couture, fendi, armani, ect... you get the idea. So if you don't get there the first day they are pretty much picked through. so i got there at about 11:30 so i could get there before the big lunch rush. after about 20 min i finally decided on a new pair of Valentino's because they seem to fit my face the best and these also were $39.00 they retail for $380. Now i have a black and a brown pair and i love them. Life's not nessesary but fun pleasures. Plus i figure it might be the last purchase like this i make in quite a while so at least it can make me happy for a long Time!!!





i also wanted to get kurtis some becuase he doesn't have any and was looking for a nice pair of aviators but they didn't have a ton of those that weren't like $80 so i decided to just get him a nice sporty pair of polorized lens changable nike's. I'm hoping that he likes them.




























No comments: