Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures sorry i couldn't take a belly picture of myself i did try though!




The Start of a great big spoiling!!!


This is my willow tree mothers Day Present


Ok so i'm soooo excited that we've somewhat gotten our nursery in order. so i figured i'd give you guys some pics. We also now have our car seat in the car and my bag is packed and in there as well. We really only need to finish cleaning our room (doing laundry) and unclutter our living room, as right now we have a few boxes in it. so here are some pics:

This is our Bassinet It is a winnie the pooh. can be a bed side sleeper and a rocker also it has a remote that comes with it as you can start the mobile or the vibration settings without walking up to it.


This is our Crib and changing table i haven't gotten around to putting any of the kajillion blankets my mom has made into it yet. I think i'm going with a jungle theme i have a monkey blanket that i absolutly love and think we'll do that with a light green color for his room. I'll be sure to send more pics once its completely finished.


And of Course did you think that my son would ever get away without sports apparel. I love these little shoes i got them 3 years ago. The others are a Jazz Biniki and a BYU Beenie.


oh yeah the pics are from my phone because our camera is packed and in the back of the car and i was to lazy to go out and get it.






3 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

Looking good! I'm glad you got that all put together. The bassinet is adorable. You're so prepared. When we had Keilana, we had a pile of diapers and blankets in the corner, a plastic bassinet we got out of the free bin that had no mattress or stand (we folded up a big blanket and put it in the bottom for a bed), and a bunch of clothes that we found in the free bin and washed. You're so on top of things!

Callie said...

A vibrating bassinet?!?! Wow, you are going to love that! Kaden has been sleeping in his bouncy chair pretty much since birth. He refused to sleep in the bassinet and doesn't like the Pack N' Play very much.

I'm getting so excited for you! You are about to get to the fun part (after the whole labor and delivery thing!). Being able to cuddle your little one is sooo worth all the pain, being uncomfortable for months, and the swollen hands, feet, and face!

...Laura... said...

It's looking good! I love that bassinet! I want one... but Hayden did the vibrating bouncy chair thing for months, so it's probably be a waste for my next kid as well. We did the jungle them with greens too! How cute :) I'm impressed you already have your bag packed... I don't think we got mine packed 'till like the night or two before. Isn't it wierd to have a car seat in your car????