Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday I feel Better just for Spite!

My titles are from a tanya tucker song. Ok so dr. Appointment today. She told me they don't know why i get dizzy, said she was sorry that they did the catheter, that my swelling is NORMAL, and that i am 1 cm dialated.

So all is well aparently doesn't really make me feel any better but at least we're both healthy. Now if i could only sleep so i can get some rest before this baby gets here. Now i'm kinda just on a run down checklist of things we need to do. We haven't gone to any classes about labor or anything, we still need to get the crib done. and the babies room all set up. still have things to buy for the baby #1 diapers. i made a list yesterday of all the things we really need to get and most of the things on there i doubt people will buy us for a baby shower so we just need to get them. i've been putting it all off because i have two baby showers next week but at this point i don't think i can really put it off anymore. Plus if we don't open any of it we can always take it back i guess. Anyway ...

I'm so glad to have the husband i do who is taking such good care of me and not letting me get stressed out. Poor kurtis works 13 hr days and then on the weekends has been getting ready for baby. He'll be getting to take a week of when the baby is born so hopefully he'll get some bonding time in with him. I can't wait for the time off i'm taking 2 months off and am looking forward to spending it with our little guy.

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

Glad you're feeling better. Do you have a registry? I've been meaning to ask you that.

It's getting closer!!! So exciting. You're going to be a wonderful momma!

Callie said...

You are getting so close! I remember those last weeks. I made David take me to Target almost every day as I remembered something else I needed to get for the baby! Best of luck with the shopping. Make sure to get lots of burp cloths...that's one thing that I didn't get nearly enough. If your little guy spits up like Kaden, it'll make your life so much easier as you won't have to do laundry every day.