Thursday, May 8, 2008

Presents and Lists

i figured it might be a good idea to tell anyone who reads this that we are registered at Walmart and Target. Most of it is just practical stuff, and i didn't put any clothes on it becuase i did it online and got annoyed with it by that time. Anyway thanks for the support. I'm still going down my list trying to get everything we need but have yet to acutally go to a store to get it. So maybe tonight. We're trying to get our crib together before we bring more into an already packed room but who knew how important a drawer bottom was to putting together a crib. This peice was broken when we opened the box and so we called to get a replacement peice last friday. it should be arriving either today or tomorrow but ther are only a few peices we can put together without it. :-) Who would have thought.

The days are getting close i'm just ready for him to be here. Oh yeah i was gonna tell you guys that last night i had my first baby dream. I've had tons of weird dreams while being pregnant but this is the first time i've had a dream where i could see my baby. We'll see if he looks like he did in the dream. In the dream he had slightly dark skin, a little bit of dark hair and blue eyes. Was a fairly little guy and was very alert. So we'll see what comes of it. I'm hoping the hair is right because it was straight and i am so hoping that he'll have straight hair. And that he'll have some hair when he is born.

4 comments:

Callie said...

Did you have heartburn during your pregnancy? They say if you have a lot of heartburn that your baby will have a lot of hair. It worked for us and our u/s tech believed whole heartedly in that "wives tale".

...Laura... said...

I tried to post a comment the other day on this, but my computer es stupido.

I heard that about the heart burn too... And I did at first, and Hayden was a hairy little monkey.
Your little boy sounds like he's going to be a cutie!

You have a lot of work to do, but you'll probably find he won't be sleeping in his room for a while, so you're probably okay.

...Laura... said...

I tried to post a comment the other day on this, but my computer es stupido.

I heard that about the heart burn too... And I did at first, and Hayden was a hairy little monkey.
Your little boy sounds like he's going to be a cutie!

You have a lot of work to do, but you'll probably find he won't be sleeping in his room for a while, so you're probably okay.

Callie said...

Don't be scared about breastfeeding. The best thing you can do is educate yourself about it and relax. The more relaxed you are, the easier it will be. I am always here if you have questions. Since I am still breastfeeding, the experience will be fresh in mind.

David bought me the Pregnant Willowtree for my birthday this year. I love it! I just love the way the artist captures the tender moments through the statues.