Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've been Tagged!! and update

Ok so i had a dr. appointment yesterday and they told me that i'm 1full cm dialated at 40% effaiced. I'm very very glad to hear that after last week the told me that instead of being dialated like i was the week before that i was no longer. my dr. had me schedule and appointment for next week but after that she doesn't think she will schedual me becuase she thinks i will have him by then. she said he might come next week too so i'm crossing my fingers. Also i pose a question to you guys uhh she checked my cervix yesterday and caused me to bleed for well most the rest of the day. have any of you had that happen? It stopped but i thought it was more than she was thinking. anyway here is my tagg

TAG YOUR IT!!!

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 JOYS

1. Kurtis- I'm so glad that he is my husband we have fun together, we make fun of eachother we play together and have stupid names for eachother play dumb games and just enjoy being us. I can't imagine my life with out him.

2. My Baby- I'm so excited for our little guy i feel like i know him but i'm so excited for everyone else to get to know him, and for me to get to know him even more.

3. Family/friends- i was going to put the ocean but i thought this wins over it. I love friends and family. i love having fun and being around people enjoying games fun times vacations and just talking.

3 FEARS

1. Heights.- I learned my senior year in high school after a trip to moab that i am afraid of heights. Not all heights just like cliffs that if i were to fall off of i would definatly die.

2. Failing- All who know me know that i give my all in everything i do. I always tell people i only have two speeds not at all and full speed. (which is why i can't do any sports that i like while i'm pregnant, i don't know how to take it easy) In consequence this shows my fear of failing, failing in life, failing in being a parent, failing at really anything.

3. recently spiders-- i used to live in a basement with spiders all over they have never bothered me until i moved to utah!!! Utah has nasty spiders and worse i didn't grow up with them so i don't know which ones are really bad and i need to stay away from so i just don't like any of them. Plus for those of you that don't know i get blood poisoning from most spider bites.

3 GOALS

1. To have this baby-- this has been my #1 goal for the last few months but i'm going to add into this to be a good mom.

2. To hike Montu Pitu sometime in my life. This and to go to New Zealand have been goals of mine since well probably around 3rd grade. I've completed most of the rest of my travel goals already but these two are a bit harder to attain.

3. To be able to work at home or to be a stay at home mom so i can be there while my kids are growing up. And along with this being able to show them where and how i grew up and make sure they know that there are more important things in life than the material things, and that you can have fun in the dirt, grass, climbing trees', playing in a ditch and in a cow field.

3 current obsessions/collections

1. I'd have to say baby stuff. Everytime i go anywhere since i hate shopping for clothes for me because nothing fits i've switched into mommy mode and get stuff for the baby all the time. Especially love the little baby shoes.

2. Pictures- of late i have found out that i have a TON of pictures. we were cleaning out the babies room so we could get ready for him and i filled an entire plastic tote with pictures. I think that brings me to another goal of scrap booking all of them sometime in my life before i forget what and who are in all of them. This also suprises me a bit becuase i don't take pictures very much anymore.

3. Traveling- I love to travel i get a travel bug in the spring anytime there is nice weather i just feel like hopping on a plane or getting in a car and heading somewhere. It is something that is deeply rooted in me and has been a priority in my life since i was very young. I was lucky to have the parents and relatives i do who helped me to see all the places i have been and helped me raise the money that i had to to get there. I love to experience different places which is why i'm proud to say that i have lived on the ocean, the coast, in a little town in the country and now to a medium size city. And i have traveled to a ton of places in the north western hemisphere.

3 random facts about ME

1. i have lived in five different states ( i don't include AZ where i was born becuase i have no memory of it and i was only there for like a month) Montana, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, and Utah.

2. I have had Three last names in my life. and could have had up to 5 by now. i started with my moms maiden name Hanson until i was 8 and was adopted by my dad and went to Wadsworth and then on March 24th, 2007 i took my husbands name of Anderson. However i also could have been a Madonado, or Krantz.

3. My favorite thing to do as a kid was to hunt for treasures, bones, frogs and fish outside in ditches, sides of hills and in the creeks of montana.

Now i tagg Becky, Laura, Callie, and Hayley. Becuase i'm not sure anyone else besides katie who tagged me looks at this.

4 comments:

...Laura... said...

I had my cervix scraped (or whatever the call it) twice. The first time hurt like HELL! I'm telling you, it was worse than any of the pain I had durning labor. And I bled for the next two days. What was even worse, was the dr. said for sure I was going to have the baby that week, so I got my hopes up.

A week went by and I had to go in again. This time I had my regular dr. I told her I didn't want to get scraped again, because it hurt too bad, and I was panicking about the pain of labor. She was really confused, and got me to agree to it again. I didn't feel a thing when she did it. She explained to me that some people are just more rough or somehting. She'd never noticed anyone feel pain when she did it... I went into labor that night. Goodness gracious the pain! I don't even remember the labor pain compared to that! Seriously, it was bad.

So yes, I think it's okay that you bled for a day, so long as it wasn't really heavy. But of course- when in doubt, give your dr. office a call.

So EXCITING!! I can't wait to see the little bug! :)

Callie said...

When they checked me for the first time, it hurt soooo badly! My uterus hadn't thinned out at all yet. I spotted for the rest of the day. It freaked me out at first 'cause that was the only time I bled throughout the whole pregnancy.

I really don't think dr's should be able to say that they think the baby will be here "next week". It totally gets a woman's hopes up and when the little one doesn't come, it is horrible! Try to take it one day at a time. I promise, the little guy will come out! :)

Hang in there.

Jerilyn said...

My cervix hasn't bled. :) Hi Sam and Kurtis! Congrats, your application was accepted for our "People We Like" list! Good luck with the baby thing! We're so excited for you! xoxo Jer

Moosman Fam said...

Hey guys! I was excited to see that you have a blog! I will make sure I keep checking back... hope that baby comes soon! Stick in there Sam...as if you have a choice?! It's amazing how fast you forget how miserable you were. Good luck!