Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Suprise!!!

Ok So Saturday morning we had a small scare. The baby is generally moving during the morning at around 8AM but he wasn't moving and nothing i could do seemed to stirr him. So i got up took a shower this generally gets him started, then tried to find some sugar to eat or drink the only thing we had in our fridge was a nasty pepsi, so i sipped on that a bit. still nothing. So i asked kurtis if we could go and get some chocolate. Which this baby seems to love. So we did that got home. We were both still a bit worried so i called the dr. office and the told me the same things i was already doing. So we sat there for a few min and he started moving.

At this time we decided to go out and see if we could get some parts to fix my car. I was going to get ready or at least brush my hair when kurtis opened our door to go look at my car. Much to his suprise there we a bunch of young women at our door waiting to kidnap me. Good thing we had had the comotion we did that morning otherwise kurtis might not have been fully dressed. Anyway... So they took me sweat pants, bball shirt, washed but not combed or done anything with my hair or any other part of me.

They had planned a suprise pedicure for me and one of the other girls at church who was set to be induced the next day. So i got to the nail salon in my sweats, with my uncombed hair and my still hairy legs because remember the shower was to wake up the baby, and got a pedicure on my big fat feet. LOL It was wonderful though i had been wanting one for a while now and just didn't feel like getting out and getting one because my feet were so nasty. So now i will have very nicely french pedicured toes when i go into delivery. Thanks to the Girls. Plus they brought us each a huge nice tasty cinnimon roll form the local bakery. I would put a picture on here but i have taken my phone attachement home from work so i can update you guys when i'm there after the baby is here so i can't do that right now.

3 comments:

...Laura... said...

Fun! What sweet girls!

Any day now... you'd better let us all know once he's here! I keep wondering if these breaks where we don't hear from you is because your in labor!

Callie said...

I made David paint my toe nails the afternoon I was induced! :) It is amazing how something as simple as pretty painted toes can make a girl feel better when her whole body is swollen. I hope your little one arrives soon! I remember the torture of waiting those last few weeks! Can't wait to see pictures of your little one!

Moosman Fam said...

What nice young women! I am a firm believer that once your toes are ready the baby will be on the way... you have to have something cute to look at while your trying to deliver a baby! Keep us posted!